The cottage is tastefully renovated and peacefully situated in rolling countryside in the middle of a vibrant farming community in the region of south Kildare, on acres of land of which the oldest part dates back to the 15th century onwards.
The house has been renovated to a high standard and luxuriously furnished
and equipped throughout.
- Free Wi-Fi, Internet access.
- Outside terrace, with seating.
- For your entertainment: satellite TV and DVD-player.
- Cooker with oven and grill
- Microwave oven
- A large selection of cutlery, crockery, glass and cooking utensils
- Iron, ironing board & hairdryer
- Spacious Living & dining area
- Colour TV/ Radio in every room, DVD player in both living rooms
- I-pod docking station
- Two Bedrooms – 2 x King (with 1 ensuite) and 1 living room with sofa bed (sleeps two)
- Main bathroom fully wheelchair accessible.
- All rooms on ground floor level
On Site Facilities
- Electric gates
- Private Car parking
- Garden for guest use
- Children’s play area
- Efficient central heating
- Clothes Washer/dryer
- Electricity supplied
- Crisp & clean bed linen and soft towels included
- A cot and high chair can be added on request.